Friday, January 21, 2011

Double Trouble

Why am I seeing double?  About six years ago I was blessed with twin boys.  Over the years I have had a lot of help from family and friends and I am sure I could have done it without them but I do appreciate their help then and now.  Now my boys are like night and day, seriously.

The oldest Jack, by a minute, is carefree and laid back.  Nothing scares him at all, I have a feeling it will probably take a broken bone before that happens but I hope not.  He could careless about knowing where something is or the toys on the floor in his room.  He told me not too long ago that he had to play every single sport there is!  He has to know what is going on and when he is going somewhere.  He always wants just a few more minutes of sleep in the morning, I haven't taught him how to actually cut his alarm off yet, just how to hit the snooze.

Adam, who some think are OCD, everything has its rightful place.  He loves to clean, fold laundry, makes his bed and clean his room.  Now I know this probably will not last as long as I want it to, but I am not going to stop him.  He will put his clothes up in his dresser with pants in one drawer, shirts in another and so forth.  I really don't know where he gets this from because I don't even like folding clothes much less putting them up, but its just one of those things you have to do. 

I have to admit time has gone by so fast.  So spend your time wisely and be with your family!  They should know that you love them just as much as they love you.

Later......

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Those boys are so smart & if you told any of us you didn't want our help I think we would still be there. You have done an OUTSTANDING JOB at being a single mother to twins. There really should be an award for you. I am so glad you starting blogging!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete